Welcome to the 2016 Strategic Planning Session
It's time to stop playing small! 2016 is going to be your year. If you put your mind to it, you can truly dominate it. And that's what I want for you. However, in order for that to happen, you must have a plan. You must get really clear on what you are trying to do and break down the steps to accomplishing it. For the 3rd year in a row, we will be hosting a strategic planning session designed to help you increase your visibility, credibility, influence and impact in 2016. Join us.
Executives, Entrepreneurs and Professionals.. anyone who is ready to elevate their visibility, marketability and profitability in 2016; someone who is ready to accelerate their success in 2016 and catapult their positioning in the marketplace by mapping it out before it begins.
2016 Strategic Brand Planning Intensive Session designed specifically to help you map out a customized plan for dramatically Elevating your Visibility next year. This session will provide the framework for the following:
- Personal Brand Audit: Identify what worked in 2015 and where there is room for growth
- Impactful Positioning: Learn how small tweaks to your current messaging can immediately catapult your industry visibility and help you STAND OUT
- Thought Leadership Development: Design a game plan for becoming the “person to know” in your industry by leveraging your expertise, community research and voice
- Customized Publicity Plan 2016: Don’t let the “shiny object syndrome” get you off you game. We'll help you customize a plan that will include the following:
- Editorial Calendar
- Identifying key media contacts
- Social Media Game plan
- Story ideas
Walk away with a Personalized Blueprint for Elevation.
Date: December 17, 2015
Location: Historic Oakland Manor (In Howard County)
5430 Vantage Point Road Columbia, Maryland 21044
GRAB YOUR SEAT NOW (limited seats available) by Clicking here!
In order to become the person to know in your industry, you must first make a decision to raise your visibility, credibility, influence and impact. Everything begins with a decision and ends with a plan and implementation.
- Being a sought after thought leader who is frequently quoted in national publications and on network and cable television
- Being able to command more money because of your reputation as an industry “heavy hitter”
- Having your phone ringing off the hook with clients and joint venture opportunities
- Being invited to Keynote at conferences and sit on high-profile panels
- Releasing a book (or launching a product) and watching sales go through the roof
- Rolodex of Resources
- Editorial Calendar
- High-Visibility Checklist
Oh...and we will be serving lunch!
REGISTER TODAY By Clicking Here!